Re: RedHat+Ericsson=cordless net terminal

Here's a link: http://www.ericsson.com/pressroom/20000801-0038.html

I have heard rumors that Ericsson has been working on some
important Linux project for a couple of years now. I have not
been able to find out exactly what they try to do though.

But then the news coverage was much bigger when Ericsson announced
their plans to cooperate with Microsoft a few months ago.
(Although I never really got the hang of what the cooperation with
Microsoft was all about. Not that I cared much either. Here's an URL
for this who care:
http://www.ericsson.com/infocenter/publications/contact/Microsoft_alliance.html)

Fredric Fredricson
"- Is it correct that you are the bravest man on Earth?
    - Yes, I'm afraid so."