IBM Linux TV ad

    Jim> IBM has a new Linux commercial which you can watch online at
    Jim> http://www.adcritic.com/content/ibm-linux.html (The IBM
    Jim> "Flying Cars" commercial is better though, but not Linux
    Jim> related, so I won't mention it here.)

    Jim> Unfortunately, it uses Quicktime and a CODEC that isn't
    Jim> available for Linux... so viewing it took a Windows machine.

Aha, the Cabal at work.  Linux users don't waste their time on TV,
while the Windows users are exposed to what they're missing.

BTW, did anybody else notice that NTT is shooting itself in the foot
again?  The headline in Asahi shinbun this morning said "Now NTT execs
can make decisions in bars".  Like they need help in getting it wrong!