8/5 TLUG Extra nomikai

At 18:33 00/07/28 +0200, Marcus O.C. Metzler wrote:
>My plane arrives at 2.40 pm on the 5th. My hotel is in Ueno, so it
>should be ok. No preferences for the place, but it should be easy to
>find. After 12 hours of flight my brain may not be working at peak capacity.

I asked Marcus if he wanted to postpone to Sunday, but he said
Saturday will be ok, so:

Participants:
                   Akihabara Tour     Nomikai
1. Alberto Tomita       No             Yes
2. ?

* Akihabara Tour: Kitano-san will be waiting at the 2F of Shosen Book Tower

* Nomikai: it is not the TLUG regular nomikai (that btw is scheduled to 8/18)
We will be having this extra nomikai to meet Marcus Metzler while he's
back in Japan. As for the place, I was thinking about that beer hall in
Ebisu, around 18:30 PM (although it might be a little crowded), unless we
get suggestions for a better place. Any ideas?

---
Alberto Tomita,Jr. <atomita@example.com>
Tokyo Linux Users Group http://www.tlug.gr.jp
dW-J Linux Zone http://www.jp.ibm.com/developerworks/linux