Re: Nomikai in August ?

Alberto Tomita writes:
 > At 01:25 00/07/27 +0900, you wrote:
 > >Anyway, let's Nomikai.
 >
 > Sure!
 >
 > Marcus, is it ok to do it on the 5th, Saturday evening? Any preferences for a place?
My plane arrives at 2.40 pm on the 5th. My hotel is in Ueno, so it
should be ok. No preferences for the place, but it should be easy to
find. After 12 hours of flight my brain may not be working at peak capacity.

 > Kitano-san is also suggesting that we go tour Akihabara on the same day,
 > during the afternoon, and then head to the nomikai. Anybody in?
Probably won't make that.

Marcus

Dr. Marcus Metzler
mocm@example.com                     http://www.metzlerbros.de