tlug: lego

Hey folks,

since the list is rather quiet apart from all those, the list is really
quiet mails, I decided to send in this burning question...

Is anyone playing with the Lego Mindstorm series with Linux and how well
is it supported. I know it comes with software for windoze but that is
useless to me. I imagine there are lots of linux users but I just wonder
if anyone in TLUG has experience with it. Is it worth playing with?

Cheers,

Tom.
--
Thomas O'Dowd