Re: 6/16 nomikai (was Re: tlug: Map to Mizonokuchi +meeting/nomikai info)

I have just found that registration for the nomikai is
been taken separately from the registration for the kernel
reading.

Kernel reading: 19:00-20:30
         Kawasaki City Takazu Shimin Kaikan
         Meeting Room #6
         (Mizonoguchi Station, Marui Family 12F)
   register at http://www.utage.org/enkai/ with code kernel000616

Nomikai: 20:30-?
         Aji no Shokusai-kan Mizonoguchi 4F
         "Amataro" (tel 044-813-2366)
         http://www.mapion.co.jp/cgi/m?no=1091980000195500000
   register at http://www.utage.org/enkai/ with code ylugtlug000616

At 23:55 00/6/12 +0900, you wrote:
> We need to reserve the tables at Amataro.
> Only 9 of us attending? No one else?
>
>                      kernel reading      nomikai
> 1.Alberto Tomita           yes             yes
> 2.Shimpei Yamashita        yes             yes
> 3.Beth Noble               yes             yes
> 4.Thomas O'Dowd            yes             yes
> 5.Tod McQuillin            yes             yes
> 6.Viktor Pavlenko          yes             yes
> 7.JAck MOrgan              yes             yes
> 8.Shinji Kikuchi           yes             yes
> 9.Jonathan Q           no              yes
> 10.?

---
Alberto Tomita,Jr. <atomita@example.com>
Tokyo Linux Users Group http://www.tlug.gr.jp
dW-J Linux Zone http://www.jp.ibm.com/developerworks/linux

Next Meeting (w/ YLUG): June 16 (Fri) 19:00 Mizonoguchi Marui Family 12F
Next Technical Meeting: July 8 (Sat)  13:30 Topic: TBA