tlug: Re: MS ordered split

Howdy,

This thread is now offtopic for the tlug list.  That being said,
REAL MEN play System Shock 2 on max difficulty and enjoy it. (Chris
you shouldbe plugging EA, not me ;-)

In all seriousness though, Linux is not an ideal gaming platform. (Don't
even think about pointing me toward Loki, OpenGL benchmarks or the like,
I've seen them all).  Or am I just way to much of a U*IX biggot for this?
I have no problem with Zork, adventure et al though...

Back to the original topic, after a bit more thought, I really don't care
what happnes to Microsoft since there'll always be a nice S (free or otherwise)
that I can pick up and use, it's none of my concern what anyone runs on their
DESKTOP.

On a side note, does anyone know of a good Ruby reference (has to be online)
since buying the book here in the US is kind of difficult, geared toward
a programer/hacker type? (Something along the lines of ORA's Perl in a Nutshell
would be great)

Yours,

--
Austin K. Kurahone
Tokyo Linux Users Group / Green Frog Linux Maintainer / BUILD Linux Project