Re: tlug: Sound Card(thank you)

Thanks for your tips, I appreciate them...
I will visit the site and peruse the docs.

Adrian Havill wrote:

> Connect the speakers at full volume, and program the servers to emit a
> fast
> shrieking/screaming sound if between 12am and 6am whenever the logs are
> rotated or an FTP download of more than 6 MB occurs.

Wowowowow, this might be a good idea. A guy in Red October, in a soner
corner, said his submarine was a piece of huge speaker. What mine is going
to be.
A Zombie wake upper? hahahahhaha

Thanks
Yong-Ming

--
FROM THE OFFICE OF YONG-MING HUA(YMH CAL LABORATORY)
yhua@example.com

Next Meeting (w/ YLUG): June 16 (Fri) 19:00 Mizonoguchi Marui Family 12F
Next Technical Meeting: July 8 (Sat)  13:30 Topic: TBA