tlug: Sound Card.

Hello,
   To me Sound Card has never been necessary when it comes to servers I
run.
But I've just got  4 brand new PC's with Sound Card and feel like using
the cards.
I might challenge bit streaming...
   I have got a history that I have tried twice in the past to make
Sound Card
available to the server I was running but no luck. Maybe I didn't try it
hard enough.
This time I want to make it. Those folks who have set up the
configuration to
use Sound Blaster or others, please give me any tips please. What are
necessary
pieces of data to input...before installing Linux...
   Or any URL reference will be welcome....
Thanks in advance.
Yong-Ming

--
FROM THE OFFICE OF YONG-MING HUA(YMH CAL LABORATORY)
yhua@example.com, root@example.com

Next Meeting (w/ YLUG): June 16 (Fri) 19:00 Mizonoguchi Marui Family 12F
Next Technical Meeting: July 8 (Sat)  13:30 Topic: TBA