Re: tlug: Procmail at last!

On Sun, 21 May 2000, Dennis McMurchy wrote:

> On Sun, 21 May 2000, Dennis McMurchy wrote:

>   Well, 'procmail' does indeed work fine, and my simple ~/.procmailrc
> does just what it should, once 'sendmail.cf' is altered to use /bin/sh.

I believe that is one of the DontBlameSendmail options, so use at your
own risk.  Of course, I don't know if using procmail as a local delivery
agent carries, like I do, carries any added risks with it either ...

Jonathan

Next Nomikai Meeting: June 16 (Fri), 19:00   Tengu TokyoEkiMae
Next Technical Meeting: July 8 (Sat) 13:30   Topic: TBA