Re: tlug: Spam filter (desperately) want

Fredric Fredricson (lists.tlug):
>Can anybody recommend a good spam filter?
>(I use procmail for some filtering today)

I constructed a spam filter out of the Perl Mail::Audit module without
much hassle. (But then, I did write the module, I suppose.) If you like,
I can extract the spam-trapping bits and send it to you.

--
"Nuclear war can ruin your whole compile."
-- Karl Lehenbauer