Re: tlug: Changing username

On Thu, May 18, 2000 at 09:57:19AM +0900, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

>     Darren> Maybe auction it to the highest bidder? Hey - maybe we
>     Darren> could raise tlug funds by auctioning off "guru@example.com"
>     Darren> at the next meeting ;-).
>
> You got me; I'll definitely pay 1000 yen to be guaranteed to _never_
> be associated with that alias.  Bet Chris will top my bid quick.  ;-)

On a totally different line of attack, how about auctioning off some of
the mail that gets dropped in /dev/null?  Or selling it off in "fukufuto",
100 yen a crack?

Cheers,
----
-x80
Frank G Bennett, Jr         @@
Faculty of Law, Nagoya Univ () email: bennett@example.com
Tel: +81[(0)52]789-2239     ()

Next Nomikai Meeting: June 16 (Fri), 19:00   Tengu TokyoEkiMae
Next Technical Meeting: July 8 (Sat) 13:30   Topic: TBA