tlug: Japan Crypto Law

Not particularly Linux related, I know, but I'm aiming to set up a
mirror of the Munitions cryptography archive. So far as I can see
there's no import, export or use restrictions unless we're talking
about contracts more than 5 man. Is that still the case?

--
TANSTAAFL
Next Nomikai Meeting: June 16 (Fri), 19:00   Tengu TokyoEkiMae