Re: tlug: Where can I buy VMware in Japan

    jb> Venkatesh Raghavan (raghavan@example.com) wrote:
    >> Trying to find where I can buy "VMware2.0 for Linux" in Japan

    jb> We bought it directly off the VMWare web site - one boxed set
    jb> and one additional license - and the boxed set arrived less
    jb> than 48 hours after I placed the order.  That might be your
    jb> best bet.

Not for someone from .ac.jp---Monbusho strongly frowns on anything
that might interfere with the -40% average educational discount on
Akihabara price we pay when we buy through the University budget,
especially on dollar-denominated purchases.

Next Technical Meeting: May 13 (Sat) 13:30 Temple University Japan
* Topic: Crypto and Security	Speaker: Chris Sekiya
Next Nomikai Meeting: June 16 (Fri), Tengu TokyoEkiMae.