Re: tlug: fingering

> Dennis McMurchy (lists.tlug):
>DM>         This may be caused by a missing RFC 1413 identd on your site.
>DM>  What do I need to do to make this work?

SC> You need to install an RFC 1413 identd on your site.

And since you recently mentioned Redhat 6.x, you might look for the pident
RPM in the distribution.

--
Jim Tittsler, Tokyo   ICQ: 5981586

Next Technical Meeting: May 13 (Sat) 13:30 Temple University Japan
* Topic: Crypto and Security	Speaker: Chris Sekiya
Next Nomikai Meeting: June 16 (Fri), Tengu TokyoEkiMae.