BSD Utils (Was Re: tlug: The simplest possible printer puzzle )

Hi,

Simon Cozens wrote:
> Huh? See that thing over there? That's the BSD root source tree.
> One really cool thing about it is that it exists. If we didn't have
> GNU, we'd have something else. Not really a big deal.

Oooh, now now Simon, be nice.  (Not that I don't agree, there is good
reason why I've been porting BSD utilities [*1].)

Look I'm sure we all had our fill of this topic could we please save
this kind of thing for Slashdot comments and other more suited forums [*1]???

--
Austin K. Kurahone
Tokyo Linux Users Group / Green Frog Linux Maintainer

[*1]:If anyone has a working port of BSD df, please e-mail me ASAP (No
I haven't finished my implementation yet).  On another note, I'm also
implementing a Linix version of "make world" nifty huh??? (For a bug
ridden month old snapshot see BUILD under http://www.tlug.gr.jp/~austin)

[*2]:BTW Linux is spelled however Linus want's it spelled.
Next Technical Meeting: May 13 (Sat) 13:30 Temple University Japan
* Topic: Crypto and Security	Speaker: Chris Sekiya
Next Nomikai Meeting: June 16 (Fri), Tengu TokyoEkiMae.