Re: tlug: Vanguard, KK -- Linux Jobs

Christopher,

> What's the latest feeling about allowing headhunters to post to tlug-main?
We are *not* headhunters. We are a software development company creating
e-commerce software for Java and Linux. I am an engineer by profession, and
I am just as annoyed as the next guy at inappropriate posts.

Before posting the message, I looked over past postings and found out
everything I could about the list. Since the Tlug website lists
"Linux-related Jobs" as one of the appropriate topics for discussion, I
figured it would be OK to post.

This really is a great position for the right person.

Tim Romero

>It seems everyone is looking for Linux experts these days, but we are
>looking for someone special. Vanguard develops e-commerce applications that
>run on Linux and Java, and we are looking for someone with solid Unix/Linux
>experience with an interest in developing tools and techniques for remote
>administration, installation and backup. We also need someone comfortable
>with file-system replication, and OS-level and server-level clustering.
>
>The pay is competitive, but we also offer a great work-environment,
generous
>stock options and a chance to help break new ground in the open-source
>movement. Those interested please contact me directly at t3@example.com
>
>Tim Romero
>Vanguard, KK
>http://www.vgkk.co.jp

Next Technical Meeting: May 13 (Sat) 13:30 Temple University Japan
* Topic: Crypto and Security	Speaker: Chris Sekiya
Next Nomikai Meeting: June 16 (Fri), Tengu TokyoEkiMae.