Re: tlug: Linux with ISDN

Subba Rao (lists.tlug):
>Yet, on the web I do not find much Linux/ISDN solution in English.

I'm afraid I don't believe you actually looked.

Type "linux isdn" into google and see if any of the 31,900 hits suits
you.

You never know, the top one might even be the Linux and ISDN homepage.

/usr/src/linux/Documentation contains an isdn directory.
What do you think is in it?

--
The rule is, jam to-morrow and jam yesterday, but never jam today.
		-- Lewis Carroll