RE: tlug: Slackware guest on VMWare??

> I am planning to install Linux as a guest OS on VMWare on NT. The distro

This doens't answer the question but I wanted to congratulate you.

I much prefer to have Linux on NT VMware than on the real machine.
Configuring the Linux driver is such a pain.  In fact, my linux draws faster
on vmware than on the real one because there's no linux driver for my Matrox
Marvel G400 ( at least on FreeX86 3.3.6)

Next Nomikai Meeting: April 20 (Thu) Linux Conference 2000 Spring Ed.
Next Technical Meeting: May 13 (Sat) 13:30 Temple University Japan
* Topic: TBD