Re: It's 4/8 (was Re: tlug: 4/18 mozilla.party JP)

I posted the wrong address for Tengu. The correct location is:

Tengu New Akasaka Ten
Minato-ku Akasaka 3-15-13
Fujibayashi Bldg. B1
tel 03-3584-9745

http://www.mapion.co.jp/cgi-bin/m?no=1091991500196350000&coco=46,459&icon=ma
rk_loc

We will meet 17:30 at the police box ("kouban") in Akasaka Mitsuke
http://www.mapion.co.jp/cgi/m?no=1091991000196350061

At 23:41 00/3/30 +0900, you wrote:

>            			mozilla.party    TLUG tokubetsu nomikai
>    1. Alberto Tomita    		yes                  yes
>    2. Chris Sekiya      		?                    yes
>    3. Katsunori Tanaka   		yes                  yes
>    4. Jonathan Byrne       		no                   yes
>    5. Austin K. Kurahone     	no                   yes
>    6. Uva Coder        		no                   yes
>    7. Viktor Pavlenko   		no                   yes
>    8. Jack Morgan     		no                   yes
>    9. Shimpei Yamashita             	?                    yes
>    10. ITSUMI ken-ichi     		?                    yes

---
Alberto Tomita,Jr. <atomita@example.com>
Tokyo Linux Users Group http://www.tlug.gr.jp
developerWorks http://www.ibm.com/jp/developer

Next Nomikai Meeting: April 20 (Thu) Linux Conference 2000 Spring Ed.
Next Technical Meeting: May 13 (Sat) 13:30 Temple University Japan
* Topic: TBD