Re: tlug: miyazaki and RH6.1

Hello,

In message <000201bf9bcc$97f1c0a0$520010ac@example.com> you write:
> Are there any members or any branch groups in Miyazaki Prefecture? Being the
> only person I know who even is trying to switch over to Linux makes it very
> hard to learn to use this OS.

  I don't know about users in Miyazaki, but http://www.luky.org/
gathers some info of Linux users in Kyushu. If you can read Japanese,
it is a useful page for you. If not, I have no idea.

--Shin.

== Money is one of the minimum conditions to do anything, but... ======
    Shin MICHIMUKO <smitimko@example.com>  http://www.amulet.co.jp/
    (iMode)	http://www.amulet.co.jp/imode/
    (cdmaOne)	http://www.amulet.co.jp/AmuletEasyWeb/index.hdml
Next Nomikai Meeting: April 20 (Thu) Linux Conference 2000 Spring Ed.
Next Technical Meeting: May 13 (Sat) 13:30 Temple University Japan
* Topic: TBD