tlug: a couple questions

Hi all,

What's the status of Ruby? Is it still under active development?
Is it still a hot item? (I know, Iknow, more than a couple
questions ;-)

Also, has anyone heard of JTP? They're supposed to be a big
Sun/UN*X training house, and we have a partner that's considering
them for Linux training....

Thanks,

Jim S.

ps you can read more about the BBC (Bootable Business Card) at
http://www.linuxcare.com/bootable_cd/ These things are pretty
cool and have come in really handy a few times at trade shows
when no one could remember the root password of a box ;)

--
Jim Schweizer, Director International Operations
415 354-4878 x340 tel, 415 701-7457 fax