tlug: again:a simple but annoying prob.

Hello,
Yong-Ming again

   Dear Drago,
I meant 'to deliver to local mailbox by that name'!!!
I want to forward emails to me to somewhere AND at the same time
keep copies at \localhost. But this seems to be ignored by Turbolinux.
Or I guess it is ignored my sendmail.cf? Likely? You see it is very
strange cause in any Linux package this back slash has never been
ignored. Is it simply anything to do with my sendmail.cf OR Turbolinux?
I seem to hava a wild imagination that if I write \localhost in .forward
it ramains there a sec then the first part of .forward picks it up and
forward it to somewhere again no? hahahaah it is silly though.

Yong-Ming baffled.

--
FROM THE OFFICE OF YONG-MING HUA(YMH CAL LABORATORY)
yhua@example.com, root@example.com

Next Technical Meeting: March 11 (Sat) 13:00 Temple University Japan
* Topic: "What's new in Perl 5.6"
Guest speaker: Simon Cozens (TLUG Perl guru)
Next Nomikai Meeting: April 20 (Thu) Linux Conference 2000 Spring Ed.