Re: tlug: Re: "boot partition too big" while installing RH6.1j - part 2

On Fri, Mar 03, 2000 at 06:31:57PM +0900, Hector Akamine wrote:
> I don't know if it can help to help me, but when I run DOS's fdisk, I am
> asked if I want
> to use support for large drives,  I think the default is yes, but it says
> that if I create a new drive there can be problems for other OSes to access
> this drive. Should I disable the support for large drives? (I don't know

No, you should not disable it.  Linux's vfat support will have no trouble
reading this "FAT32" partition.

--
Jim Tittsler, Tokyo   ICQ: 5981586

Next Technical Meeting: March 11 (Sat) 13:00 Temple University Japan
* Topic: "What's new in Perl 5.6"
Guest speaker: Simon Cozens (TLUG Perl guru)
Next Nomikai Meeting: April 20 (Thu) Linux Conference 2000 Spring Ed.