Re: tlug: redhat stock..?

On Wed, 1 Mar 2000, Scott M. Stone wrote:

>  anyone following Redhat's stock (NASDAQ: RHAT) ?  It's down about *100
>  points* since the first of the year... VA isn't doing too hot either.  I
>  hope this isn't a trend...

In the latest issue of Linux Journal  Phil Hughes claims the Linux
community has changed. ".. ask around and see how many geeks you know
who bought Andover, Cobalt, Corel, Red Hat or VA Linux stock." I didn't
take it seriously, but now I wonder ...

Or am I in a wrong mailing list ?

Selva

Next Technical Meeting: March 11 (Sat) 13:00 Temple University Japan
* Topic: "What's new in Perl 5.6"
Guest speaker: Simon Cozens (TLUG Perl guru)
Next Nomikai Meeting:   April 21 (Fri) 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae