tlug: Slackware Linux 7.

Hello,

    It has been a while since I installed Slackware kernel 2.00 into
several machines at my lab. I used Slackware plus JE that time.
Now I have been feeling  like installing Slackware 3.06 with PJE
recently. but on the second thought there is a simple question
to myself. If I only run servers and use only applications in English,
why bother installing PJE at all?
   However, there are things I want to ask here.
Is there any trouble in using English Sendmail for Japanese e-mails?
( I guess not but just want to ask to make sure English version can
deal with Japanese codes with no trouble).
   I tried Apache on Sun.OS(English one) for my http stuff. There were
no fonts problems. But is it so in Apache for Linux? It is on the
condition that I use Linux machine only as servers not for editing
Japanese fonts at all. Maybe there are many who use this kind of
system in Japan.

Yong-Ming

--
FROM THE OFFICE OF YONG-MING HUA(YMH CAL LABORATORY)
yhua@example.com, root@example.com

Next Technical Meeting: March 11 (Sat) 13:00 Temple University Japan
* Topic: "What's new in Perl 5.6"
Guest speaker: Simon Cozens (TLUG Perl guru)
Next Nomikai Meeting:   April 21 (Fri) 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae