tlug: Need some help with C API's

Hi all,

Has any one heard of SQLWeb that can be used to build
data-driven web pages using mSQL, Informix, Oracle and
Sybase RDBMS. SQLWeb has been released under GPL.
I was using SQLWeb on Linux before it was GPLed and
found it quite convenient for building dynamic web-pages.

I want to get SQLWeb working with mSQL but the SQLWeb
source needs some bug fixing. I tried to install from source but the
"DbOpenCursor" routine keeps failing.

My question now is, is there anyone on this ML who is well versed in
developing C API for mSQL/MySQL. I will be most happy if some of the
"gurus" out there can help me with getting SQLWeb running.

BTW, if any one is interested in more details about SQLWeb it is
available at http://www.sqlweb.com.

And if anyone has the inclination and time to help me out,
that would great!!

Thanks

Venkatesh Raghavan
Osaka City University

Next Technical Meeting: March 11 (Sat) 13:00 Temple University Japan
* Topic: "What's new in Perl 5.6"
Guest speaker: Simon Cozens (TLUG Perl guru)
Next Nomikai Meeting:   April 21 (Fri) 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae