Re: tlug: tex/dvips to pdf: dekiru?

On Tue, 22 Feb 2000, John Seebach wrote:

> I'm wondering: Does anyone have any idea how to go from tex to  a
> .pdf document without the output looking like complete garbage? Is it
> even possible?

Just a guess: It _might_ be a good idea to try to do the conversion on
pstoedit. It has helped me a lot with similar problems.

--
            Tapio Peltonen <tappel@example.com>
         [http://www.jyu.fi/cgi-bin/finger?macky@example.com]

Next Technical Meeting: March 11 (Sat) 13:00 Temple University Japan
* Topic: "What's new in Perl 5.6"
Guest speaker: Simon Cozens (TLUG Perl guru)
Next Nomikai Meeting:   April 21 (Fri) 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae