RE: tlug: namazu

>Pipes are pretty efficient; there's not necessarily a need to run the
>filters multiple times, just keep feeding more and more data into
>them.  Although there would be some problem with synchronizing file
>references, I guess.  But that could probably be solved by using a
>sentinel to delimit files.

I like that idea; clever.  But I would bet dollars to doughnuts that
the WAIS patch executes nkf and kakasi separately for each file
to be indexed.

Frank B

Next Nomikai Meeting: February 18 (Fri) 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae
Next Technical Meeting:  March 11 (Sat) 13:00 Temple University Japan
* Topic: TBD