tlug: Re: virtual screens / namazu

Thank you Dmytro and Selva.
With your advice, I was able to get the desktop back to
the way it was. NumberOfDesktops had been reset to =1 ,
somehow.

Don't know what caused this, but maybe some questions
are better left unanswered (or unasked).  :)

re Namazu.
As this program was taking so long and using so much
of the machine's resources, I suspended it with Ctrl-Z
and, after connecting/disconnecting to the net (ppp),
restarted it with fg.

after a few minutes I got a seg fault.
This happened twice, both times relatively soon
after suspending and restarting. Could suspending/
restarting such a program be the cause of the seg
fault (or is namazu complaining that the data volume
or file size is overwhelming)?

Next Nomikai Meeting: February 18 (Fri) 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae
Next Technical Meeting:  March 11 (Sat) 13:00 Temple University Japan
* Topic: TBD