Re: tlug: Exodus/GOL wants you

At 13:29 00/1/18 +0900, you wrote:
> Exodus Communications K.K./GOL needs sysadmin/network engineer/SI types,
> UNIX/Linux background especially, but NT background/MCSE also welcome.
> A certified telco engineer is also wanted.

And in case you want to learn more about Exodus/GOL before considering
this job opportunity:

Subject: ICA January Meeting

The next ICA meeting will be held Thursday, January 20, from 18:30 in the
brand new Qfront Bldg in Shibuya. (This is a NEW LOCATION, see details
further below)

OUR SPEAKER
On December 22, 1999 Exodus Communications completed their acquisition of
Global OnLine Japan (GOL) in a blockbuster deal that was the talk of Tokyo.
Our speaker is Bob Weingarten, the new Representative Director, Exodus
Communications K.K.  Bob will introduce Exodus to the ICA, explain why the
Japanese market is important to Exodus's overall strategy, and talk about
why, Exodus, chose GOL as a partner.

As general manager for Asia Pacific, Bob Weingarten manages the
international business operations in the Asia Pacific region for Exodus
Communications, a leading provider of Internet systems and network
management solutions for enterprises with mission-critical Internet
operations. He is resident in Tokyo and has 29 years of experience in the
IT industry, with a concentration in Asian-Pacific markets.

Founded in 1994, Exodus Communications pioneered the Internet Data Center
market and now ranks in Silicon Valley's top ten fastest-growing companies
for the second year in a row. Exodus is a leading provider of Internet
system, network management solutions and technology professional services
for enterprises with mission-critical Internet operations.

NEW LOCATION
This month our meeting will move to a special location at the brand new
state of the art Qfront Bldg less than a one minute walk from Hachiko at
Shibuya station. The first floor of the Qfront bldg has a Starbucks and our
meeting will be in the event space on the 5th floor.  This building houses
the Digital Hollywood organization, is closely affiliated with Bit-Valley,
and the 5th floor meeting space is contains a cutting edge streaming video
broadcasting studio. There is also a cool bar on the 6th fl with reasonably
priced drinks.

MEETING DETAILS
If you would like to attend please RSVP by email by Tuesday January 18 to
owner-ica@example.com . Please Note: There will be no dinner.

Date:   Thursday evening, January 20
Time:   6:00pm - 7:15pm Bar open for drinks
        7:15pm Presentation
        8:00pm Q&A
        8:30pm Drinks and Networking
Place:  QFront
Map:    http://www.dejihari.com/location/index.html
Cost    Y1,000 members, Y2,000 non-members (no dinner will be served)

---
A.Tomita,Jr.
atomita@example.com
Next Nomikai Meeting: February 18 (Fri) 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae
Next Technical Meeting:  March 11 (Sat) 13:00 Temple University Japan
* Topic: TBD