Re: tlug: Linux support for portable MP3 players?

Hi

In message "tlug: Linux support for portable MP3 players?"
    on 00/01/10, Shimpei Yamashita <shimpei@example.com> writes:
>Has anybody here tried using portable MP3 players with Linux? I'm
>thinking about getting one, but I haven't seen any reports about
>the players that are available in Japan.

Easiest way to use MP3 on Linux is use FreshMusic.  It is
cheapest. (About 6,000 Yen) and. have CF slot for DOS format CF and
use ordinary mp3 file. But this gadgets has problems in qualities of
sound. check the url shown below.(sorry these are Japanese pages)

http://www2s.biglobe.ne.jp/~tns/nrel1115.html

or wait MorphyOne (http://www.MorphyOne.org/)

--
ken
Next Technical Meeting: January 14 (Fri) 19:00