tlug: DNS setup

First I wish you an Happy New Year to you and your families...

I am currently trying to setup my own DNS server... there is a problem somewhere, as
I cannot get information about other domains:
For instance, if I try:

     /home/br> nslookup
     Default Server:  localhost
     Address:  127.0.0.1

     > www.raoult.com
     Server:  localhost
     Address:  127.0.0.1

     Name:    lusitania.raoult.com
     Address:  211.0.88.114
     Aliases:  www.raoult.com

     > www.netscape.com
     Server:  localhost
     Address:  127.0.0.1

     *** localhost can't find www.netscape.com: Non-existent host/domain

My /etc/named.conf contains the following for "." information:

zone "." IN {
        type hint;
        file "root.hint";
};

And my root.hint file contains lines like:
A.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.      3600000      A     198.41.0.4

Is there something wrong somewhere?

Thank you for your answer...

Bruno.

                -- Rich Kulawiec

Next Technical Meeting: January 14 (Fri) 19:00
* Topic: "glibc - current status and future developments"
* Guest Speaker: Ulrich Drepper (Cygnus Solutions)
* Place: Oracle Japan HQ 12F Seminar Room (New Otani Garden Court)