Re: [Lingo] Usually Kanji in 国語 dictionary

Hi All

Jim:
On 11/09/2015 06:12 PM, Jim Breen wrote:
It's rare for dictionaries to mark that. GG5 for example will sometimes show it
by only using kana in examples of usage.
This turned out to be a really useful hint. I picked up an android version of the GG. Amazingly it was only $35. I think my old used hard-bound Eng->Jap was $70 and it's years out of date. It's been a really useful source for example sentences for my flash cards too.

Jim -- Josh -- Steve -- Thanks again. You guys always seem to have good ideas when I hit something difficult.

Steve S.