[Lingo] English help

Hi all,

Can anyone help me understand the following word, phrase (and
translate them to Japanese if you have time)

* " rigs and the leased fleet" and "warrant"

in:
1. In 2012, <company name> will continue to reach a high revenue due
to 2 main catalysts:
XYZ came into operation and becomes the driver for growth,
an average higher day rate from <company name>’s owned rigs and the
leased fleet.

2. We expect <company name>’s profit will reach VND 1,966bn in 2012,
increasing 15% YoY, thus EPS amount to VND 9,100 if no warrant is
converted in this year.

Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu