[Lingo] japanese dictionary parts-of-speech

Hi all.  I'm hoping someone can help me with using a Japanese electronic dictionary.  I looked up 取 り扱う on the yahoo.jp dictionary and it is identified as [動ワ五(ハ四)]  I understand that 動 is for 動詞 and 五 is for 五段動詞 I've seen references that say identifies the わ column of the kana syllabary for conjugation but my table has only わ and を on this column.  What am I missing?

Thanks
Steve S.