Re: [Lingo] Two direction full text search

Hello Noda-san

# Sorry for the cross-posting, I think tlug@ has more technical
readers than @lingo.

Thanks for the links.
日本語はあまり自信がありませんが、長文を読んだ限りで理解できることとしては、

1. They solved the problem by deploying Veritas and Oracle solutions.
2. Oracle HA and Clustering are the main keywords that I read.
3. The "white-paper" pointed that the only problem they saw, is: the
increasing of (page) views.

I can foresee the performance problem when data went big;
But I won't/can't pay that much money for Oracle and/or Veritas solutions.

That's why I am seeking for open source alternatives.

Cheap clustering with Postgres or MySQL (third-party) should make
performance better if the data goes bigger.

My question is a bit different: Is that a non-RDBMS (noSQL) let me solve
the problem easier.