Re: [Lingo] British English

On 11/02/08 01:06, Josh Glover wrote:
I wonder if it differs by state, actually. I'm pretty sure that in the
south, Mexican Spanish is it, as the overwhelming majority of Spanish
speakers in the south (especially the southwest) are Mexican. If you
think otherwise, it may well be a state-by-state or even school
district-by-school district difference.

From personal experience I can say that in Texas and New Mexico, it's definitely only Mexican Spanish.

-- Stephen @ we don't need no stinkin' vosotros

--