Re: [Lingo] 大木・おおぱい

On 日, 2010-01-03 at 19:28 -0800, steve smith wrote:

皆、今年も宜しくお願いします。

こちらこそよろしく

On the radio just now I heard a couple joking back and forth.  She
said "大木" and he replied "おおぱい" and they laughed.  It happened
several times.  I assume that おおぱい means small or few or something
like that.  Can someone fill me in please?

Are you sure he wasn't saying 大きいおっぱい (large breasts) ?

Ah -- Thank you Stuart and Kurt.  I think that was what the joke was -- she said ooki, he said oppai, they both laughed, repeat.

Thanks!
Steve S.