[Lingo] Readings of Japanese names

Hi!

I would have one question: Is there a reliable (and I hope quick) way for finding out the reading of Japanese names?
E.g. I have here a paper with the author's name 木場隆夫 from the 科学技術庁科学技術政策研究所 but a google search didn't reveal a reading of the author's name. How can I find out how the guy is read (at least enamdict gives me for that name only Takao and Takawo but there are names which have a lot of readings and therefore it's not only a 50:50-chance to get it right - the last name 木場 has 4 possible readings in enamdict).
Thx for your help in advance.

Niels