Re: [Lingo] もにのあわる

On Fri, Apr 04, 2008 at 08:42:08AM +0900, Josh wrote:
> On 04/04/2008, Godwin Stewart <gstewart@example.com> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 06:56:10 +0900, "Josh Glover" <jmglov@example.com> wrote:
> >
> I think that PJ and his crew held close to the spirit of the book and
> of Middle Earth in general, and the inclusion of people like John Howe
> and Alan Lee lends a certain credibility to the design.

I believe these two clips show the true spirit of the book.  :)

If you start with this first one watch it till the end, it's only a few
minutes long.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HDq1kVXfQPY

This one too though in this case, stopping before the end is OK.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uE-1RPDqJAY

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Spike: What's Big Blue doing anyway?
The Judge: I am preparing.
Spike: It's interesting to me that preparing looks a great bit
like sitting on your ass.