Re: [Lingo] Draft reading ...

On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 14:08:37 +0900, Nguyen Vu Hung
<vu-hung@example.com> wrote:

> Can anyone spell check/review this anouncement for me?
>
> {snip}
>
> the Ubuntu community, as well as the open source community writ large,
> to participate in this important global event.”

Surely, "the open source community *at* large", no?

> In Vietnam, software freedom day resonates even more strongly, given
> that massive copyright infringement, computer security problems, and the
> need to improve the country’s IT skill level makes the choice of Free
> software an obvious one.

Make, not makes. The subject is plural (massive copyright infringement
etc...)

--
G. Stewart - gstewart@example.com

Sign spotted on a repair shop door:
WE CAN REPAIR ANYTHING.
(PLEASE KNOCK HARD ON THE DOOR - THE BELL DOESN'T WORK)