Re: [Lingo] An idea

On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 19:49:58 +0900, <burlingk@example.com> wrote:

> How effective are word of the day type lists?

They're probably not very effective as learning tools, but they can,
however, be very interesting.

What language(s) did you have in mind? Most of us can do English. I can do
French too. There are several here who can do Japanese.

> Would doing something along those lines be topicle here? :)

Dunno. But it might be "topical".

Hey, this is the "lingo" list, right? :)

--
G. Stewart - gstewart@example.com

"Mothers all want their sons to grow up to be President, but they
 don't want them to become politicians in the process."
            -- John F. Kennedy