Re: [Lingo] One Last Thing ... (was CJK Setup)

On 17/07/07, Scott Robbins <scottro@example.com> wrote:

I don't know if this email will get through, but this is a gmail thing.
It's why, unlike many, I don't use gmail for mailing lists.  It will not
give you copies of your post to a mailing list, and they consider it a
feature despite the fact that no one seems to want it.

They feel it avoids clutter.

It took me a while to get used to it, but now the absence of a copy of my mail coming back doesn't bother me. If I want to look at it, it's there in Sent Mail.

If they made it an option, I guess I'd prefer to get a copy.

Jim
--
Jim Breen
Honorary Senior Research Fellow