Re: [Lingo] One Last Thing ... (was CJK Setup)

burlingk@example.com wrote:

Looks good to me. ^_^ :)

Thanks. I'm going to steal your reply one last time.

And now the one big question ... can anyone think of a reason why I am not receiving copies of my own posts in POP download from Gmail to Thunderbird? I've told TLUG's Mailman config page to send copies of my own posts and they are shown in my Gmail online account. I cannot find a setting in Gmail or Thunderbird that blocks my own messages coming back to me. In Thunderbird I have been through Preferences as well as the Config Editor. Ever get the feeling you're missing something obvious?

I know copies of my replies are in the Sent folder, but it is easier to follow a thread if I have my own comments right there in line.

--
CL