Re: [Lingo] Re: Archives should now handle 日本語、English, и Бьлгарски / Русский

On 02/07/07, Godwin Stewart <gstewart@example.com> wrote:

On Sun, 1 Jul 2007 23:21:56 +0900, "Pietro Zuco" <drzuco@example.com>
wrote:

> > Greek and Thai were either side of the Nepalese, and Malayalam was
> > at the bottom after the Farsi, Arabic and Hebrew.
>
> And what about Elfish language characters? ;-)

Sindarin or Quenya? :)

Are these actually in Unicode? I know I've seen Sindarin and Quenya fonts, as well as Dwarvish runes, Black Speech, etc. back in the day, but I think they just mapped to ASCII.

What about Klingon?

--
Cheers,
Josh