RE: rhetorical form [was: Re: [Lingo] you have got to be kidding]

On the plus side, I can receive messages with kana and kanji propperly if I don't use digests.

On the down side, I still can't read a lot of kanji yet. :P

May I request (this is just a request, not a demand or anything) that people include
some form of kana reading for kanji. :)

I know a handful of the simple basic ones, but I am still learning. ^_^

I've seen people put all kana spellings in parenthasis after kanji spellings before.  That would work
great for me, and not require anyone to look at romaji for long periods of time. :)

^_^