RE: [Lingo] Re: [tlug] Correct particle to use

As much as I love the English language (It's a wonderful language, been
speaking it for almost 30 years myself), I must say that it is a
thoroughly bastardized tongue.

English English no longer exists, and even when it did, it was a
bastardized conglomeration of languages made up of bits and pieces of
any language that would get a foreign girl's attention.  Had a lot of
French, German, Latin, Norwegian languages, and whatever else was spoken
in the day.

British English, the language that is spoken in that region now, is
still just as bastardized, with a few rules thrown in to make it look
nice.  It is changed just enough that the languages that spawned it no
longer wish to lay any claim, even if they once did.  Did I mention that
it was a bastard tongue?

As for American and Australian English...  Bother are wonderful
languages.  Australian English sounds nice, and American English is my
native tongue.  However, that does not change their parentage.  :P

^_^