Re: [Lingo] inTransitive

On 15/06/07, Jim Breen <jimbreen@example.com> wrote:

One of my must-dos is have cross-refs between all the pairs of
transitive/intrans. verbs. Sadly Rikaichan uses the simple old EDICT
version which doesn't carry crossrefs. I've suggested they upgrade, inclluding
using the names file as well (Rikaichan tends to fall apart with names) but
there's been no response.

I actually ported Rikaichan to Thunderbird, so maybe I can send the author a patch for the dictionary upgrade as well.

I'll put it on my ToDo list.

--
Cheers,
Josh