Re: [Lingo] inTransitive

Also, this would be a good problem for a multiple algorithm assault,
where you weigh the various techniques, assign scores, and see which
is the probable answer.

Yet another interesting use of my Copious Amounts of Spare Time. :-/

This might be interesting,we could have a function that takes a verb, find the stem and tries to return the transitive/intransitive verb.
Since we have so much spare time we should also plug this into common tools like Rikaichan. One of the problem I have with tools like that is that the answer comes to easy and I find I rarely remember the words I need to look up. Getting further information like transitive/intransitive versions, and while we are at it, opposites and related words might be just the thing to strengthen those memory pathways ;)

BAB